and see what’s new!
Top Ten List
Donna’s Top 10 Favorite Things to do in the Summer
Go for long walks with a friend
Have a tea party
Go to the beach
Watch the sunset
Make ice cream
Hike with my family
Play miniature golf
Read a good book
(Actually, I love doing most of these in the winter, too.)
The description of the two main characters is compiled of multiple small snippets
- The Barrett brothers made a stunning pair—raven-haired, tall, and beautifully proportioned like two Greek gods, yet so opposite in temperament.
- Tristan stood among the group, his tall, elegant form standing out as the others faded into gray shadows. She swallowed the lump in her throat. Tristan was too handsome by half—too handsome for his own good.
- He stood leaning a shoulder against the doorjamb, handsome and smug, but with a softness in his clear eyes that had never been there before. Wind-tossed dark curls tumbled over his brow invitingly. A bottle-green tailcoat gave his handsome looks an exotic slant. Had he always looked so good in buff breeches that fit him like a second skin?
- Tristan looked Leticia over with a critical eye. She’d grown from a knobby-kneed, freckle-faced little tag-along into a lovely young lady. Her figure, a bit fuller than strictly fashionable, curved in all the right places. Her brown hair held a touch of red that shone almost auburn in the ballroom lamplight. Her features were pleasant if not striking, but her expressive eyes had an arresting quality that made men take a second look, eyes the color of…hmmm. What color, exactly, were her eyes?
- Her eyes were green—the exact shade of a new leaf in spring, moments after it opens. How could he have missed such an intriguing shade of green all these years?
The Amazon purchase link in this post is an affiliate link. Purchasing through it helps sustain Bound 2 Escape.